Dental insurance can be helpful in offsetting the costs associated with dental care. However, it is important to understand that very few dental insurance plans will cover the entire bill. There are a wide variety of dental insurance plans with a vast array of coverages and restrictions. We rely on our patients to know and provide pertinent information to us about their dental plans.
We are a fee-for-service dental practice, but we will file dental claims and accept payment from insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients. It is understood that you will pay for your portion of the cost of dental treatment at the time of service and be responsible for any remaining balance on your bill.
- Most insurance plans that do not restrict usage to a list of providers, such as PPO plans
- We are a provider for the Delta Dental Premier plan
- Some Florida Blue plans
- Some United Concordia plans
- Some “provider list” plans will allow “out of network” usage, in which case, we will file claims for you. Please check with your insurance company and verify the “out-of-network” costs.
- We do not participate in any DMO/DHMO
It is important to understand that we are not employed by any insurance company or any other corporate entity. We are an independent dental practice and file dental claims with many insurance companies.
The costs of dental care can be managed successfully. Careful planning will facilitate optimal care. Many patients forgo dental insurance and pay out-of-pocket. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. We accept Care Credit. Please, call with any additional questions.
To conveniently pay online through Patient Pay Center click here and use our office statement code: GCWYJB